All 9 art Reviews

Rad

Post an assembled one!!
Maybe I need a goat one :O

turtleco responds:

I can send you the blank template if you like....

Real Boy! Real Boy!

Clever

This is totally fucked up.
But I like it! Very creative man. A very solid and twisted piece of artwork. It's kinda odd how horrified and intrigued I am by this.

It's like Pinocchio Frankensteined himself.

freind freind

Keep practicing

It just looks really rough. Your lines are pretty sketchy and inconsistent.
Point to note on skies, next time it's a nice blue sky out, take a look and you'll see the lighter colours are at the bottom. Just a simple tip ;)

For the blob character, the grey is a really boring colour choice. And it should look a little more blob like rather than just wrinkled where he's touching ground.

Note on your response to kirbyfighter12's review.
He was giving advice. You aren't going to make any friends here if you treat people poorly.
"while your stupid"
"Well, you're stupid."
Well, not while. You're for you are.

lgnxhll responds:

ill try to improve

i was kinddind with the childish insults

I see you I see you

AH!

Scariest thing I have ever seen....

Daddy Bandana Daddy Bandana

Very cool!

This picture would be perfect, if his head wasn't so squished. I love the overall feel, and the colours and lighting. But his head looks like it got pushed down into his torso.
I can see how the tiny head thing could be a part of the style, but I think it was made a little too small.

Excellent otherwise.

Prison Planet Prison Planet

Layout doesn't do it justice

The layout seems kind of off center. As if there is no real focus. My guess if you guys just wanted to make sure that the Newgrounds Tank robot was visible in the top corner :)

Looks very awesome. I enjoy the Tankmen tower in the background.
The colour choices make me relate the art to Gonzossm's style more than your own. I think that feeling mostly comes from the tree colours.

Overall, I think I can sum up my feelings of this art piece in one thought:
Deloreans are wicked

JohnnyUtah responds:

yeah i had to design it with splitting it down the middle in mind...them are the breaks I guess.

Scarecrow Scarecrow

Needs a spooky hat :)

Looks pretty cool, but I'm not a big fan of some of the colour choices.
Either the shirt, and sky should be made more sinister, or the scarecrow should be happier.
It just seems like I'm getting mixed messages or something.

The drawing and shading is all very nice thought!
Keep it up man :)

Self Portrait Self Portrait

Definately your best!!

Excellent work on the shading!
Looks awesome! Wouldn't hurt to spend some time on a background, even if it's a basic one.

You did seem to miss doing the right eye though. It could use a little bit of light reflection in it as well. Maybe a bit more texture to the eyebrows as well.

You just keep improving though. So congrats there :)
I look forward to seeing you make some more high quality stuff coloured in photoshop like this one.
Keep at it!

fluffkomix responds:

thanks! the eyes are my biggest peeve on this one

Hills Remake Hills Remake

Awesome work!

Looks fantastic!
The only thing I could suggest is add some white (or just really light) coloured highlights around the outside edges of things facing the moon.
Keep your current shading, with just some extra accents facing the moon.

I especially love the north light-like sky, and the awesome reflection affect you have on the water.
No idea how you did that, but it looks super!

zrb responds:

Good suggestion, I'll remember to do so if I work on this again.
And thanks for the review ;)