View Profile Noodle

132 Movie Reviews

Instant classic

Potatoman responds:

Instant Nooble

I hate it as well. He had his moment 30 years ago when he first made those cartoons. It's unfair to new creators. I genuinely wish that Tom or someone would step in, delete his new movies, reallocate the awards to new submissions, and force illwillpress to update the old pages instead.
He's probably end up leaving Newgrounds if he could milk all those daily awards though. But good riddance. Foamy was funny when I was 11. But I haven't cared about those movies in a LONG time

I think I watched this 30 times before I finally got the 3rd outcome!!
Pretty hilarious idea to randomize the loop, and executed very well.

Excellent sound design as well.

29 Game Reviews

A real thing of beauty.
I'm not sure why Puff bothered remaking these himself? It obviously should have been contracted out to the lowest bidder

Kejayco responds:

Clearly that should've been the solution. Low effort is always better than high-quality, painstakingly animated scenes

This is a decent little point and click adventure, but it seems like the plot was pretty absent from this first installment. You laid out a setting and characters, then nothing in part 1 referenced that again. It was pretty paint-by the numbers.

This wasn't helped by the fact that 90% of the art looks like it was taken from clipart. It makes the game feel really disjointed when there isn't a consistent art style throughout.
Maybe you should consider partnering up with someone to make the art for the game, all in 1 style?

Team Mammoth

Great artwork!
Excellent soundtrack as well.
I think you guys did a fantastic job in 3 days!

I wish that it was a little more forgiving when you are setting things on fire. Sometimes it feels like you have to be in the EXACT perfect spot for it to work. And then it's a pain to reposition yourself until it works.
The ad at the beginning as also annoying. I have no problem with ads as long as they aren't timed, and forcing you to watch them. But when I started playing, the ad decided to start making sound, and I had to hear all about the new season of Dragonball Z during the intro.

Anyways, cool idea. And great work to the artists for making so much art and animation in such a short time!
Although I did have to turn down the graphics quite a bit. I have a gaming laptop, and this thing lagged like a beast on high quality.

I wish standing by the fire heated you up faster. I don't like being taken out of a game for 10 seconds just standing and waiting. It should be near instant (not realistic) but it keeps the action moving.

12 Audio Reviews

Fantastic work! I love the other-worldly quality to it.
Thank you so much for allowing one of my most treasured animations to continue on without fear of a copyright takedown <3

LexRodent responds:

Thanks, and NP man , it was fun to take part on it.
If we the indies don't help each other out, internet content soon will be nothing but soulless, gutless and lame corporate business.

It's a shame we were never able to finish what we had planned for Madness Throne :(
There were more weapons, 2 mini bosses and 1 final mini boss. We set aside like 72 hours to do as much as possible. We ended up making concessions to add things like tiered level design, and a level editor for people to goof around in.
We stayed in touch for a few weeks after to see if we could return to the game, but unfortunately it remained as a game jam. Guy was unreal to work with though! That dude put things together so damn quickly! He's easily one of the most talented programmers I've ever worked with.

Thanks for the shoutout :)

At first I thought this was going to be only the Joker (you know, like, Mr. Jay). Really cool to hear you do an offical demo! Hearing all of these back to back is super impressive.

This one is really well done too. Sometimes people spend too much time on each clip. I liked how quick the cuts were here, so you could hear as much as possible in a really short amount of time. Be sure this is the first thing you show people when you advertise yourself, it's fantasitc!

I'm glad the giggly girls made it in ;)

JayWEccent responds:

Thank you so much. That truly means a lot to me.

9 Art Reviews

Great work! Seems like an oddly well-paired concept for my movie Goat Trip xD

Rad

Post an assembled one!!
Maybe I need a goat one :O

turtleco responds:

I can send you the blank template if you like....

Clever

This is totally fucked up.
But I like it! Very creative man. A very solid and twisted piece of artwork. It's kinda odd how horrified and intrigued I am by this.

It's like Pinocchio Frankensteined himself.

What's a goat?