View Profile Noodle

131 Movie Reviews

I think I watched this 30 times before I finally got the 3rd outcome!!
Pretty hilarious idea to randomize the loop, and executed very well.

Excellent sound design as well.

I didn't think that, but now that you mention it, Adam does look a little like a young Rickman. I would love to hear him do an impression!

The animation was fairly well done. It's painfully obvious you were emulating the HISHE style. I think in the long run that might haunt you a little bit. People will see your videos and expect you to be a part of that team.
I hope that over time you start to cross things over into a style of your own, to make them stand out without people instantly making that comparison.

The joke was ok at best. But I really love your style! Your characters look great, and the animation (though limited) is very fluid. I can't wait to see what you come up with in the new year!

Ztoons responds:

Thank you for your feedback!
This certainly wasn't my best work, but it was all in good fun. haha
I'll be sure to create better quality content for the new year. :P

32 Game Reviews

Cool game! I'm surprised there aren't more Riddle School inspired games out there.
It's cool to see a tribute to the series with completely originally characters - even if the style and gameplay are largely copied from Riddle School. I think that's great though! Look at how far Jon took the characters and series in 10 years of games. Maybe this will be a springboard for future games where you further develop these characters?

Lots of fun little references - which is nice. Although there didn't tend to be much to click around on in the game. Each room usually had a couple people, plus a poster (or something small like that). It would have been nice to see the rooms brought to life a little more to interact with.

A short and easy game, but it's got me interested to see what more come from you in the future!
Thanks for the inclusion in the thank yous :3

Great work!

JD-Brony responds:

All I can say is:

Thank you, Noodle. And also, wow, I did not expect you to play and comment on my game. :D

This is a decent little point and click adventure, but it seems like the plot was pretty absent from this first installment. You laid out a setting and characters, then nothing in part 1 referenced that again. It was pretty paint-by the numbers.

This wasn't helped by the fact that 90% of the art looks like it was taken from clipart. It makes the game feel really disjointed when there isn't a consistent art style throughout.
Maybe you should consider partnering up with someone to make the art for the game, all in 1 style?

Team Mammoth

Great artwork!
Excellent soundtrack as well.
I think you guys did a fantastic job in 3 days!

I wish that it was a little more forgiving when you are setting things on fire. Sometimes it feels like you have to be in the EXACT perfect spot for it to work. And then it's a pain to reposition yourself until it works.
The ad at the beginning as also annoying. I have no problem with ads as long as they aren't timed, and forcing you to watch them. But when I started playing, the ad decided to start making sound, and I had to hear all about the new season of Dragonball Z during the intro.

Anyways, cool idea. And great work to the artists for making so much art and animation in such a short time!
Although I did have to turn down the graphics quite a bit. I have a gaming laptop, and this thing lagged like a beast on high quality.

I wish standing by the fire heated you up faster. I don't like being taken out of a game for 10 seconds just standing and waiting. It should be near instant (not realistic) but it keeps the action moving.

10 Audio Reviews

At first I thought this was going to be only the Joker (you know, like, Mr. Jay). Really cool to hear you do an offical demo! Hearing all of these back to back is super impressive.

This one is really well done too. Sometimes people spend too much time on each clip. I liked how quick the cuts were here, so you could hear as much as possible in a really short amount of time. Be sure this is the first thing you show people when you advertise yourself, it's fantasitc!

I'm glad the giggly girls made it in ;)

JayWEccent responds:

Thank you so much. That truly means a lot to me.

Saucy

There was so much going on that I actually almost missed the original Loop in there. Once I picked it out (before the point where it does it near regularily) everything came together magically!
So familiar, yet completely new!

The old loops is a Newgrounds staple, and it's very interesting to see it flipped and spiced up like this! Props to you man, this is great.

Definately looking forward to seeing what Luis intends to use it for :)

Rucklo responds:

There is no loop from the original tune. I've remade it (assuming you're talking about the beat) from scratch.

Thanks alot for the review!

Relaxing

The first time I heard this I was in search of a song for my new movie.
It had to be atleast semi space-like, and just sort of mid paced.

Right away the original stood out to me. So I checked out this remix, and BAM!
I knew that it would fit perfectly!
I loved just sitting there listening to it groove.
I listened to it through start to finish about 3 times, then stuck it in my movie.

Great work man, and thanks a lot!

JohnDare responds:

oh yeah! Thanks!

9 Art Reviews

Rad

Post an assembled one!!
Maybe I need a goat one :O

turtleco responds:

I can send you the blank template if you like....

Clever

This is totally fucked up.
But I like it! Very creative man. A very solid and twisted piece of artwork. It's kinda odd how horrified and intrigued I am by this.

It's like Pinocchio Frankensteined himself.

Keep practicing

It just looks really rough. Your lines are pretty sketchy and inconsistent.
Point to note on skies, next time it's a nice blue sky out, take a look and you'll see the lighter colours are at the bottom. Just a simple tip ;)

For the blob character, the grey is a really boring colour choice. And it should look a little more blob like rather than just wrinkled where he's touching ground.

Note on your response to kirbyfighter12's review.
He was giving advice. You aren't going to make any friends here if you treat people poorly.
"while your stupid"
"Well, you're stupid."
Well, not while. You're for you are.

lgnxhll responds:

ill try to improve

i was kinddind with the childish insults

What's a goat?